LED lights are the latest and most exciting technological advancement in the lighting industry. LED lighting differs from incandescent and compact fluorescent lighting in several ways. When designed well, LED lights are more efficient, durable, versatile, longer lasting, and LED’s are available in a wide variety of vibrant colors. LED lighting instruments use light emitting diodes to efficiently produce light. An electrical current passes through semiconductor material, which illuminates the tiny light sources we call LED's and the heat produced from the process is absorbed into a heat sink. Fluorescent lights contain a small amount of mercury, which is extremely hazardous to both humans and the environment. If mercury is ingested or inhaled it can cause serious complications and must be disposed of safely. LED's are completely safe and do not contain any poisonous materials therefore they do not contribute to pollution.
More Advantages Of Wireless Lighting Controls
- Wireless lighting controls have many lighting choices, a reduced cost, and a more reliable system.
- A wireless network saves you on the cost of wiring and maintenance, not to mention it frees you from the clutter of wires.
- Intelligent lighting allows you to control the amount of light needed for your particular space and comfort level, while maintaining a high level of efficiency. You can adjust the control settings for a specific zone or facility as well.
- Wireless lighting allows you to control the conservation of money, while increasing the overall productivity with energy-efficient controls that manage themselves.
- Operating expenses are reduced with the increased sustainability of wireless lighting controls.
- Smart lighting control stations enable you to monitor energy usage in various locations or branches. In fact, remote global schedules can be applied.
It Pays To Make The Switch
We represent a national contractor that assists commercial, industrial, institutional, hospitality, and retail clients located within the U.S. and Canada in their efforts to conserve energy and reduce operating costs. This is accomplished by designing and installing energy efficient alternatives to existing inefficient lighting equipment. The overall maintenance involved and the improvement of the aesthetics of the environment are key points that are addressed before a retrofit is implemented. As an added value, we can direct businesses towards available financial programs that compare the energy savings businesses receive and the monthly costs of financing. Businesses are also lent a helping hand from assisting or controlling local utilities and federal tax/rebate programs. Considering today's national energy crisis, it is imperative to reduce operating costs, conserve energy, and protect the environment. This may sound complex, but it is quite simple. All you need to do is change out the bulbs. No rewiring is necessary and a wireless network saves you on the cost of wiring and maintenance, not to mention it frees you from the clutter of wires. The LED bulbs we use are perfect for your interior, exterior, and signage lighting needs. All of the LED tubes have frosted lenses that completely eliminate striations and unwanted shadows, which means that the overall light output is uniform across the entire surface area. Upon request, a cost energy analysis can be created that depicts the total savings you will be receiving along with the total cost of switching to LED lighting. It’s truly a win-win situation that many satisfied customers enjoy on a daily basis. Our excellent customer service will guide you every step of the way and pending a credit check, no payments are due for ninety days so it really pays to “go green” and make the switch over to LED lighting.